Overseas operator relationship manager
- Develop and expand operators around the world to maintain existing overseas operators;
- Responsible for overseas inquiry, procurement and coordination related payment, transportation and other issues;
- The achievement of the work objectives of the management team and timely guidance;
- Complete the trading indicators of overseas operators.
- Bachelor degree or above, computer network, economics, management direction; experience in overseas study is preferred;
- More than five years of work experience, the communication industry procurement management experience is preferred;
- Good communication and coordination, and a wealth of business negotiation skills;
- Familiar with the procurement bidding procedures.