Account Manager Assistant
- Responsible for following up the quotation of customers’ various needs and answering the customer’s business problems;
- Manage the quotation of each product resource of the customer, and regularly update the price;
- All kinds of quotation and demand information are entered into the CRM system;
- Coordination of order progress follow-up and special circumstances;
- Responsible for the customer’s acceptance of the renewal, upgrade, migration, cancellation and other changes to existing projects;
- Responsible for the management of sales contracts, follow-up contract signing progress and follow-up matters;
- Organize weekly/monthly orders, quotation reports and various reports.
- College degree or above; communication engineering and other related majors; marketing or related majors;
- More than 2 years sales related work experience;
- Training in marketing, communication engineering, etc.;
- Proficient in business negotiation and project follow-up;
- Skilled application of various office software and systems, strong observation and resilience, good judgment and communication skills;
- Logical thinking is rigorous, good at dealing with emergencies; customer service awareness is extremely strong;
- Excellent English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills.